03 February 2008

these shoes aren't made for walking


today i completed my shoe inventory project from last weekend. i am thoroughly consumed with reassessing every inch of cotton jersey, weathered denim and shoe leather in my wardrobe and i have a burgeoning collection of how-to-not-dress-like-the-catlady books to prove it. in the words of my style guru tim gunn, i'm gonna "make it work." i lined up all my pretty girls earlier for their class photo. color coding is tops!

lastly, it grieves me to announce that i will be parting with my sapphire suede marc jacobs (not marc by marc jacobs, marc jacobs!) t-strapped & peep toe heels. they are a half size too small and high as hell.

2 comments:

dicky said...

wait.. are these the shoes i always loved? or did i h8 them?? i dont even rememeber!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!