12 February 2008

lots of dirt under my fingernails now




i don't know how i mustered the energy, but i managed to do beaucoup repotting before bed last night. here are some pictures i got just before leaving the shoebox for work this morning. i am especially excited about the heather i bought over the weekend. scott (my plant expert xoxo) says heather can never get enough water, so we'll see how it fares under my not-so-green thumb. the little chimney sweep and his pig friend are good luck in germany, so i thought they would best serve standing watch over my lovely heather.

the egg planter is a piece i coveted for months at anthro (of course! where else?) and the last portrait is of my newest nerve plant who has been growing rapidly since i brought him home last summer. i love how bushy he is.

1 comment:

dicky said...

ah the nerve plant thrives on!!